Friday, June 27, 2008

Montreal Guitar show DAY ! WOW!

WOW! What a great first day! We have a fantastic location, Brock is directly across from me and Mark Blanchard is next to him, John Osthoff is down the same row, Paul Woolson is behind me, and Tim and Mary McKnight are kiddie corner behind me. Its the OLF Row! :-)
Tony Karol is a few rows off and Ken Franklin is behind Brock, Randy Muth is direcly to my right (nice guy too!). I know there are more, well try to get them tomorrow!


John Osthoff and Me having a laugh!


Here is my table,


The McKnights! What a great couple!


Paul Bordeaux explaining to me how to HAMMER a hole through my new Kitty Inlay! WHACK it three times real hard he said!
JUST KIDDING!
Really though, it was great to meet Paul, he's a cool dude!




Here is the Zootman telling Brock that is has just taken a HUGE shipment of Brazilian! Brock is VERY happy :)


Right next to Brock is Jeff Traugott, He was SO SO busy that Ervin Somogyi had to stop by and give him a shoulder rub :0) Two very nice guys there! Seriously though, Jeff had people at his table non stop! He was a busy man!




A cool sign for the show!


Some of Ervin Somogyi amazing work! This is some serious stuff!


John Oshtoff's stable of beauties!


Jeff Traugott Lance and Brock.

1 comment:

Don Williams said...

What??? No new pics? Where's the live video feed?

;)